All tourists are not need to complete the COVID-19 declaration form before to arrival, according to New Zealand.
People Also Asking:
- covid-19 declaration form California
- covid-19 declaration form 2022
- covid declaration form pdf
- covid declaration form for travel
- California covid rent declaration form
Beginning on October 20, New Zealand will no longer need all air travelers to fill out the COVID-19 declaration form prior to departure. After the pandemic ended on August 1, 2022, this was the last travel restriction that required some nations to fully reopen their borders.
Cause of Lifting
The New Zealand government discovers that they can check a visitor’s travel history and immunization status before welcoming them to the country by using the COVID-19 declaration form before their arrival.
As a result, all of New Zealand’s travel restrictions—including contact tracing, full COVID-19 vaccination, and polymerase chain reaction—were eliminated (PCR). To enter the country, all that is required by the government is a passport, travel insurance, a visa, or a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZETA).
People Also Like To Read
- For The Remainder of 2023, Train Travel Inside Spain is Free
- Top 3 Best Beautiful Cities in New York Where You Can Spend Your Holiday