Simple Ways to Visit the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor, This stadium is situated in Al Khor, 35 kilometers north of central Doha. which will be inaugurated on November 30, 2021This stadium is closer to Lusail QNB metro station. (Red line)
You will board a bus (service number S950) that will take you from/to a location near Al Bayt Stadium and will take approximately 25 minutes. It will take 15 minutes to get to the stadium from here. This bus service begins four hours before kickoff and concludes 1.5 hours after the final siren.
Fastest Way To get in the Stadium
The stadium express buses will depart 4 hours before kickoff. This service will be available from central Doha and lodging locations to Al Bayt Stadium.
Departure bus hubs
- Barwa Madinatna is served by bus service number S951, with a minimum journey time of 65 minutes.
- Souq Waqif-North: This area is served by bus service no. S952, with a minimum travel time of 60 minutes.
- FIFA Fan Festival: Bus service no. S953 controls this area, and the minimum travel time is 55 minutes.
- West Bay is served by bus route S954, with a minimum travel time of 45 minutes.
- Barwa Barahat Al Janoub: This location is served by bus service number S955, with a minimum travel time of 65 minutes.
You can easily find the bus hub location by using the Hayya to Qatar 2022 mobile app. Side by side One thing very good in Qatar now that, who are carrying Fan ID for Qatar they can travel freely by metro and bus during the period of FIFA world Cup. The fan ID is called the Hayya Card.
Al Bayt Stadium Google Map
People Like To Read Also:
- 4 Simple Ways to Visit the Lusail Iconic Stadium
- Tips on How To Travel During The Holiday Season And Prevent Cancellations And Flight Delays
- New Zealand LIFTS COVID-19 Declaration Form